For all you soon-to-be brides or grooms, now is the time most couples are starting to think and plan ahead for the big event; The Wedding Day. We take care of every aspect of your floral needs – From small and intimate to large and “over the top.” From bouquets to decorations, delivery and setup…We Do It All!
We are excited to meet new potential clients for floral consultations in the upcoming months and recommend having a few things ready before you make an appointment.
Here are a list of things you should know:
– The date of the wedding
– The location of your wedding ceremony and reception: this helps us evaluate size, quantity, and style of centerpieces, arrangements, or other needs you may have like garlands, runners, and more.
– A general budget: A range of prices is an ideal way to select options for the big event and allows for flexibility with flower choices.
– The Wedding Party Dress/Suit Colors: Having decided on the color of the wedding parties wardrobe will make it much easier to decide on a set of colors for the flowers.
– The color dress/suit that parents, grandparents, etc are wearing: This helps with corsage and boutenniere colors
– Bring your fiance if they have an interest in flowers.
– Bring plenty of photos of ideas, colors, and textures you like. We can come up with a creative idea of our own from all the ideas you may have!
Our Wedding Picture Gallery is filled with pictures of Bouquets, Ceremony Flowers and Reception flowers we have done. We’ve included a page of Wedding Traditions, Legends and Lore’s that is fun to read.
With over thirty years of creating stunning floral decorations for numerous events we are familiar with all the major and smaller event centers in the Western New York area.
Our store is located in the Snyder Court Plaza in Amherst, NY at 2195 Kensington Avenue. We encourage calling 716.839.2033 to set up a time to meet with our design staff and discuss your up coming event.